Bayern Munich vs. City Post-Match Discussion Thread

Maldeika said:
samharris said:
matty barton said:
Yeah, they got to where they are by sheer corruption. FFS, if they were that powerful they wouldn't have been screwed by Webb in the 2010 CL final and they would have received a helping hand at home v Chelski in 2012.They would also have been more successful in implementing the kind of FFP rules and implementation that suits their kind of clubs agenda.

If those decisions were against your team would you accept it??

Dodgy offsides,dodgy pen,dodgy free kicks,wtf was all that about when Neuer went walkabout and lost the ball,yaya was about to have a go into an empty net..

All very suspect.

We have a website in Germany that is called the real table "die wahre Tabelle". In this neutral fans discuss and judge the decisions of the referees. Bayern last year would have a lot more goals, a better goal difference - but would have gotten the 91 points they had in the end. It is more often in the Bundesliga that real goals of Bayern are not given than that they are in advantage to the opponents.

We are not ManU...

Like I said my friend..how would you feel if that game was in Manchester with an English ref and linos and those decisions went against you... ??

Im discussing the game the other night,not your season in Germany.

daxman said:
I thought we showed great talent in the competition as a whole, however, Bayern thoroughly dominated the game. AAnd while we created more chances in the 2nd half, they were still the better team. Even in that 2nd half.

That said, we are closer than we were last year. but still a step behind. Right now, I think CIty is in the 2nd tier of top teams.

Bayern, Barca, Dortmund and Real are still the absolute beastly 4.

Then their is City, United, Chelsea, PSG, and Juve in the 2nd tier.

We are two weeks behind in pre season.

We played at their ground in front of 99% Bayern fans.

We missed, Hart, Nasty , YaYa, Silva, Dzeko and Aguero. That 's over half our strongest team and we were still narrowly beaten.

I think that by the time the CL starts we will be one of the favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.