Bayern Munich VS Dortmund

Surely with champions league money, the immediate revenue from season tickets (which although cheap are more than plentiful) as well as new sponsorship deals as newly crowned champions? Granted Sahin and co. look world class, they may have to sell one or two, they are still surely able to keep hold of a few? If I was a rich Arab, then someone like Dortmund would be a real opportunity in my opinon...

I think I'm going to follow the Bundesliga a lot more now, it's much more interesting than Spain (IMO.)

Amigo said:
If I was a rich Arab, then someone like Dortmund would be a real opportunity in my opinon...

as long as there is the rule in germany, that he can only buy 49 % of the club, he won´t be interested.

Ruhr said:
Amigo said:
If I was a rich Arab, then someone like Dortmund would be a real opportunity in my opinon...

as long as there is the rule in germany, that he can only buy 49 % of the club, he won´t be interested.

Ahh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.