Bayern Tickets

i think the people who want the away fans moved are crazy because with the away fans not there the atmosphere is just worse!

agree

McfcTom1 said:
i think the people who want the away fans moved are crazy because with the away fans not there the atmosphere is just worse!
<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:26 pm --<br /><br />can anyone buy four tickets for me at any blocks?

seems fans have no previous record of purchasing tickets cannot buy tickets of this game.
My friends came from Nottingham and really want to watch this game!

PM me if anyone could help! thanks a lot!

Hi,

Due to work commitments I have 1 adult ticket for sale against Bayern at home. It's situated in East Stand Level 1 - Aisle 104. Anyone interested just let me know? Face value or nearest offer acceptable, just don't want it to go to waste.

Any takers drop me a message.

Unless leipzigblue hasn't bought City-tickets so far, he's not allowed to and won't be able to...

"From: Supporterservices <supporterservices@mcfc.co.uk>
Subject: Manchester City v Bayern Munich, Wednesday 7 December 2011
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:52:55 +0100
Dear Supporter
Our records show that you have purchased tickets for the Manchester City v Bayern Munich match at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday 7 December 2011.
In line with the selling criteria published on the Manchester City website, and following consultation with Greater Manchester Police and local safety authorities, tickets for this match are only available to supporters who have previously purchased a ticket to attend a match at the Etihad Stadium.
As such, I write to inform you that the tickets that you have purchased have been deactivated and your payment card has been refunded accordingly.
Apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Kind regards
Supporter Services
Manchester City Football Club"

bayern-flo said:
Unless leipzigblue hasn't bought City-tickets so far, he's not allowed to and won't be able to...

"From: Supporterservices <supporterservices@mcfc.co.uk>
Subject: Manchester City v Bayern Munich, Wednesday 7 December 2011
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:52:55 +0100
Dear Supporter
Our records show that you have purchased tickets for the Manchester City v Bayern Munich match at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday 7 December 2011.
In line with the selling criteria published on the Manchester City website, and following consultation with Greater Manchester Police and local safety authorities, tickets for this match are only available to supporters who have previously purchased a ticket to attend a match at the Etihad Stadium.
As such, I write to inform you that the tickets that you have purchased have been deactivated and your payment card has been refunded accordingly.
Apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Kind regards
Supporter Services
Manchester City Football Club"

Exactly what I experienced. I've not been able to get to a game this season and my card from last season is no longer valid. If there are any nice Blues who would be able to help, I'd be eternally grateful.

can anyone buy 2 tickets for me at any blocks?

seems fans have no previous record of purchasing tickets cannot buy tickets of this game.
My friends came from Nottingham and really want to watch this game!

PM me if anyone could help! thanks a lot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.