Bayern vs Barca Possession game

Fook knows mate but i reckon Barca have more steel than they did last season.
Given that i think it would be a belting match but no idea who would out pass who tbh mate.

Same as last year. Barcelona will have more of the ball, but will do fuck all with it. Bayern are still by far the best team we've faced this season.

Barca would out pass Bayern, but Bayern are more decisive and would create more thus probably winning. The Bayern team of last year would beat the Barca of yesterday comfortably.

Bayern are more than comfortable and can cope with Barcas pressing game and at the same time Bayern can press just as well as Barca do, last season when Bayern destroyed Barca over 2 legs they surrended possession around 60-40 add to that Bayerns far superior defence and physical attributes and Bayern win 7 times out of 10 for me

Bayern would pass more effectively. Got to say it was dull at times last night watching Barca pass with no ambition to score. They just seemed to pass and move without getting very far. I much prefer our style of attacking play - we generally out pass most sides but clearly need a centre back with the whole pace/power/technique to reach that top level. Bayern are a class above Barca, without that orthodox striker I feel they lack that cutting edge at times.

I'd wager that whilst Barca would have more possession, it wouldn't be in particularly dangerous areas of the pitch. Bayern would be a lot more threatening and would create more clear chances and win the game.

I can't see Pep surrendering possession, but he knows Barcelona better than anyone so might not try and play their game.

We seem to be more clinical than them and do more in possession at times, it does seem sometimes that they just pass the ball just for the sake of it. Given our physicality, if we were to face them, we probably won't play the same possession game as we do against other teams. That might make Pep sick to the bone though, lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.