Bayern's reactions to drawing City

balkanno said:
I guess that a good quality of yours, however you must consc. that most Bayern Fans on the Internet are most likely 13 years old.

Jesus christ, you are a pathetic human being. I remember you from our (german) Bayern forum, you got banned because you insulted members and the staff. Raging on our forum because we didnt' sign your favourite player..du Held.

Just to tell you guys, Balkanno isn't a City fan, he is a Dzeko fan, the day Dzeko leaves, Balkanno leaves. :)

Most fans are well aware that City is a very dangerous team. Rock solid defensve, strong midfield and fantastic players up front. Even though this is your first appearance in the CL, you have lots of experience in your squad.

Damocles said:
bayern blade said:
Then again some of the comments from the otherside are a bit dubious too, we aren't as good as Villareal !?

That's not what was said. I said that we're more worried about Villareal than we are of you.

Which, of course, we aren't.

Kun Aguero said:
gingerthai said:
Dom38 said:
avoidconfusion is going to wear out his fingers bullying all the glory hunters on that forum.

Reminds me of when Damocles defended us on VillaTalk.

Link please.

Not bum sucking but Damo comes across as 1 seriously smart cookie.

Here you go, it was in the lets all stare at Man City thread. You will need to find the correct pages though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=53417&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=2220" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name ... start=2220</a>

bayern blade said:
As I've said before, take no notice of a few bandwagon jumpers and glory seekers.
None of them are proper Bayern supporters.

Then again some of the comments from the otherside are a bit dubious too, we aren't as good as Villareal !?
I hope Mancini thinks that too tbh.

As for the guy banging on about Bayern's fans just being glory hunters well that is cobblers.
Bayern have a great hardcore support especially away, obviously we have our share of bandwagon jumpers and glory seekers, success brings such idiots with it.

As for Schickeria being Bayern's best fans, they are a pre-pubescent bunch of snot nosed trolls who unfortunately have to be suffered by the rest of us.

Do they have a pub near the ground called Mary D's as well?

Only Joking D drinkers.

squirtyflower said:
avoidconfusion said:
gingerthai said:
Reminds me of when Damocles defended us on VillaTalk.

Haha nah I am done with them.
does this mean you were banned?

Nah. No point in wasting any further time on there. They also got a "Karma" system where you can award or deduct points to users for their posts apparently, of course that Glory Hunting child from Lebanon deducted points from me right away, tells you all you need to know about his mental state.

Aequitas1987 said:
I don't think either party can categorize one or the other as glory-hunters, in a general sense because we would be playing into each others stereotypes, genuine fans clearly exist on both sides.
Where are our glory hunters? Most everyone on BM and at Eastlands have ties to the Blue Moon. The rest that don't are probably yanks who have a right to pick and choose whichever team they want to watch from across the pond to watch 'football'. When they want to watch 'soccer', they have the MLS. We can count our glory hunters the day we've actually reached our potential.

BBC, Alan Shearer before ENG-GER '10:
"Only two or three of these Germans would make the England squad"

BBC, Alan Shearer after ENG-GER '10:
"We said - man-for-man - England are better than Germany. They must think we're mugs!"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11LANaJsxe4&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11LANaJs ... re=related</a>

If we won vs Manu we desroy ManC

I like ManC but the fans they underrat Bayern so far .

( Sry for my English its not so good

jjeangi said:
Aequitas1987 said:
I don't think either party can categorize one or the other as glory-hunters, in a general sense because we would be playing into each others stereotypes, genuine fans clearly exist on both sides.
Where are our glory hunters? Most everyone on BM and at Eastlands have ties to the Blue Moon. The rest that don't are probably yanks who have a right to pick and choose whichever team they want to watch from across the pond to watch 'football'. When they want to watch 'soccer', they have the MLS. We can count our glory hunters the day we've actually reached our potential.
..... we have some glory

squirtyflower said:
..... we have some glory
Our glory is our pride and loyalty. And if some yank or Indonesian wants to be a part of that, than that's a beautiful thing.

I've converted a good few yanks to the City revolution and if you go in their house, its like they've been a lifelong supporter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.