Bayern's reactions to drawing City

Edin Dzeko #10 said:
BosnianDiamond said:
They still have nightmares of Edin Dzeko scoring all those goals against them and winning the title. :)

In eight games he scored six times (4 goals, 2 assists). Fantastic group, I hate Bayern München like no other team in the world
The Rags
Everton
Liverpool
Leeds
Millwall
Spurs

Bayern Munich

BosnianDiamond said:
They still have nightmares of Edin Dzeko scoring all those goals against them and winning the title. :)

I personally think he's going to be our top scorer in the Champs League mate. Look out Group A!

Edddiiinnnnnnn Dzeeekooooooooo!!!

Doesn't Dzeko always score against Bayern? I swear it's true. Dunno tho

Edit: Yep, thanks to however posted it, I was right.

<a class="postlink" href="http://asia.eurosport.com/football/bundesliga/2009-2010/bayern-in-dark-over-robben_sto2919360/story.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://asia.eurosport.com/football/bund ... tory.shtml</a>

pudge said:
Edin Dzeko #10 said:
BosnianDiamond said:

In eight games he scored six times (4 goals, 2 assists). Fantastic group, I hate Bayern München like no other team in the world
You do support city don't you?

Sure I do, can't wait doing the poznan with the City fans.

That is not a proper Bayern forum because it`s in English!!

The real Bayern fans will be licking their lips and think that they will do us.

I live in Munich. What we want now is the away game to be drawn during the oktoberfest. Carnage for all the blues.

I will provide a carnage to Munich guide at some stage. It`s a great place to come and spend a couple of days. Delighted we have drawn them.

danburge82 said:
Edin Dzeko #10 said:
BosnianDiamond said:

The Rags
Everton
Liverpool
Leeds
Millwall
Spurs

Bayern Munich

Sorry guys, but I'm from Austria. Everybody hates Bayern. But you're right, there are some other clubs too.

Take Robben out and everything is fine. Gomez is even worse than Carrol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.