BB2.0

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Seosa said:
An appearance from Cheeses of Nazareth is required...

It's bloody not, the mans a crazed predatory homosexual, the way people used to lap some of the things he used to say always worried me. Would Dennis Neilsen been offered the same level of verbal fellatio on this forum as Cheeses of Nazareth seems to get?

Alas 'tis true! My prodigal boy had returned from the wilderness, I rejoice.
The fattened calf will be slaughtered and I shall feast upon Brookies fertile testes.
T'will be my third cumming of the day. Glory be to God!

Good to see you back

cheesus.jpg

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
It's bloody not, the mans a crazed predatory homosexual, the way people used to lap some of the things he used to say always worried me. Would Dennis Neilsen been offered the same level of verbal fellatio on this forum as Cheeses of Nazareth seems to get?

The fattened calf will be slaughtered and I shall feast upon Brookies fertile testes.

Tow the line and you'll be fine. Cross the line and your ass is mine. You have neither the wit or intelligence to joust with me as had been proved on countless occasions.

You're so right Brookie my ass is yours. Thank you so much. I'm so glad that you've cum round to my way of thinking and not playing hard to get, this time round. When my dad told me to say "ask and you shall receive", I think he had you in mind. x

I like the lad he makes me laugh and to be fair hes what we need on this forum..

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Tow the line and you'll be fine. Cross the line and your ass is mine. You have neither the wit or intelligence to joust with me as had been proved on countless occasions.

Ass? You stealing his donkey or have you been residing in the US during your absence?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Seosa said:
An appearance from Cheeses of Nazareth is required...

Praise be, it's a fucking miracle I tell ya!!!

In your absence I have lived by your tenets my lord, always asking myself 'What would Cheeses do?'

I'm very sore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.