BBC 2 - Alan Sugar on football

ManCitylegend92 said:
yes i thought that it was interesting, but was surprised on why they didnt do anything on us as like you say we are the biggest spenders really, but we are not in dept like they are who play at the swamp

On the subject-why havent we got a man ure debt banner to rival the retarded (& wrong) one they have at the industrial estate?
I see sky -bbc-itv-talk shite have all wrongly said that man ure have won 19 premiership titles-eamon fatty holmes too-these are sports journos for christs sake.Glazers debt is astronomical (check bbcs panormama programme in glazers us business & his tax dodges)so a banner for me would be good as man united seem to be in the year 2036 (if city hadnt won anythin for 35 years it would be 2036)If united have won 19 titles -it makes that banner redundant-retarded & we need to remove it or infuriate them with our own-they make stuff up,we could simply speak the truth.........gonna be a long banner tho init :P

Sugar! - You're fired!!
What an exceptionally weak programme - like most BBC 'lifting the lid' on football programmes have been recently,
Full of hypocrytical arguments, and legal inaccuracies - Surprised at just how poor it was. Seemed like a vehicle for him to take out his jealousies and frustrations on something he failed in.
Scudamore just kept delivering knock out blows to his idealist bleatings.

MCFCeastanglia said:
why havent we got a man ure debt banner to rival the retarded (& wrong) one they have at the industrial estate?

As much as I can understand your feelings towards the 'scum' end of the spectrum of Utd fans, tbh, I would hate this. It's sinking to their level. If City were so petty and chidish to allow this to happen it would make me embarrassed to be a City fan.
Not winning a trophy for 35 years I can live with - we were skint and had Swales as an owner! (who seems to have been more interested in being anti-United than pro-City), but I'm a City fan, not an anti-United fan.

Like somebody posted a week or two back, if we turn in to the United police and try to put the world to rights, we'll just get dragged down.

Just a re-hash of old ideas and ideaology!!

Pay the players less, live by your means....fair enough, but if your means are funded to the hilt and mean no (real) debts, why penalise a club?...he never asked Platini that one!!....at one point Paltini said...."if you can afford a Ferrari..buy one"....well we can, but you won't let us....hypocrite!

Also loved the fact that Sugar bleated about being voted on at first PL meeting due to his Amstrad / Sky connections, and then admitted to running to Sky to let them know ITV had try to gazuump em....this lead to Sky blowing ITV out of the water, Sky selling more dishes and Amstrad.....you fill in the rest......conflict of interest?....humm!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.