BBC African Footballer of the Year 2010

Gyan is way overrated. All he did in the world cup was score 3 penalties and one good goal. He is always non-existent for the most part in games.

Done, not saying he's the best but he's a Blue so he gets my vote!!!!! Reckon the commentators were spot on yesterday when they said City are still trying to find his best .
Not saying he deserves his 200K plus a week but he's a Blue so let's get behind him 100% When Silva arrived he got time to settle in to the area and the Premiership. Yaya was straight in playing 90 minutes, he might be earning plenty but he still needs time to adapt. Cream rises to the top, he will get better and better over the season
Will finish off by saying Tevez took an age to settle in at West Ham and adapt to the premiership, look at him now.
Forza Mancini

BlueGun said:
Gyan is way overrated. All he did in the world cup was score 3 penalties and one good goal. He is always non-existent for the most part in games.

He scored a very good goal against USA, that was certainly not a penalty and besides that's not the only competition they are judged by. I doubt if Spain scored more than 5 goals to win the World Cup. He's had a fantastic start to the season at Sunderland as well with 6 goals already so he's far from overrated.

my vote's going to gyan. I think yaya's been a bit disappointing dispite his performance yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.