BBC BS

Right I swear the title for the Fergie article on there now has changed 2 times....

First it was
"Ferguson calls City desperate"

then
"Ferguson hits back at City"

now it's
"Ferguson dismisses City jibe"

To me it sounds like they've changed it to make it seem like he's got the better of us and isn't wound up at all. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but they definitely changed the title twice.

Lest we forget!!

[bigimg]http://www.threematchban.com/images/470.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/mobliving.jpg[/bigimg]

And all it took was yet more money for the fat scouser loser to stay at the pit.

I don't think slurgie thought united were going to be in this position right now and now he's milking it.

What happens now after we win the title is that uniteds pay structure will affect the acquisition of new players who want parity with the granny shagger.

And we all know the Glazers pockets aren't exactly deep.

bellbuzzer said:
Have you been hiding in the 1950s ?

Welcome to 2012, where the Beeb have an agenda on EVERY subject. They are the least impartial news reporters in the country (well, the guardian may just beat them).

one step beyond credibility, in fact a light year beyond a joke, take a bow for the silliest post ever. Talk about an agenda[/quote]

Indeed the BBC are the mouthpiece of the ruling elite, they spout the bile that they get told to by the shapeshifters of this country.That is all.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:16 pm --<br /><br />
Fuzzy Logic said:
The bbc are a leftie organisation, ignore them and ignore the guardian &the mirror

Sorry mate the BBC are not left or right, they swing where the power and money people tell them where to swing.Patsies for the ruling elite.

The rags are just calling any favours they are owed from any journo mates at the moment. I've decided to stop getting wound up and enjoy the ride. It seems like all these twats coming out the woodwork to say how shit we are have only appeared since they had to take down their banner and we started pushing for the title. Worlds greatest club to 2nd best in (Grtr) Mcr - smell the fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.