BBC Final Score, Aguero vs. QPR

Just watched it and bugger I’ve just got something in my eye I’m not filling up honest
65 yo and those few minutes bring a tear every time
I'm 73 next Friday, and I'm just the same. You're never too old to shed a tear after watching City - good or bad results, and I've seen plenty of both.
;-)

Last edited:
I watched the game in Newcastle that day a day I will never forget,after the whistle and a few beers I made my way to the centurion in the central station to goad the red twa-s coming back from Sunderland.i was asked to leave for my own safety just aswell I did they wd of killed is.

For those who are interested.

Only got 7k views so imagine this hasn't been seen by many City fans.

Skip to 21:50 for the good stuff.

No need to skip through to the last bit, just enjoy the buildup to that magic moment. Can’t believe that after watching so much footage of this great moment from so many perspectives I missed this one.

Met my lad outside the Stadium after the presentations, he was stood on top of one of the concrete pillars for the mast supports singing his head off.

All his other friends arrived and we walked back to town together in a state of euphoria.

I will always have a soft spot for Sunderland for that exquisite piece of pisstake shithousery on all football fans behalf.
It really was sticking the boot in on utd when they just had the biggest gut punch ever.
Cherry on top of our title winning cake.
They knew exactly what we had put up with for all those seasons, and like proper fans celebrated what we had achieved in a truly magnificent way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.