BBC North West tonight.

Shuffs said:
Now I don't want to subscribe to the conspiracy theories but when a local news programme show both goals against us plus the sending off and not Marios goal, then it does make you wonder

They showed Marios goal........

antculmcfc said:
Shuffs said:
Now I don't want to subscribe to the conspiracy theories but when a local news programme show both goals against us plus the sending off and not Marios goal, then it does make you wonder

They showed Marios goal........

on BBC1 at 6.50pm they didn't

they didn't, i watched it

they showed the City goal on Granada reports on ITV but definitely not on NW Tonight on BBC

On a different but similar theme. I was watching BBC World News and all they did was say Balotelli scored, then they said Chelsea equalised, we had Clichy sent off and then Lampard scored a penalty. After that they cut to Frank Lampard saying how frustrated he was with sitting on the bench: as though that was the big news. They never mentioned that we should have had a penalty, they should have had a player sent off and only mentioned our unbeaten run had come to an end, as though that was completely inconsequential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.