BBC Northwest Today - Ranvir Singh

bluereddish

I watched the lunchtime edition and got quite a surprise. Usually the presenters are up the arses of local politicians such as Leese and Karney and go out of their way not to ask 'difficult' questions. Anyway, today that red-haired thieving troll Hazel Blears was on. Her smarmy message was that she'd repaid £13,000 she should have paid in capital gains tax but still insisted that she had done nothing wrong or illegal and had acted fully 'within the rules.' Until today I'd always considered Ranvir Singh to be nothing more than a newsreader. Anyway, today she laid into the lying 'dishonorable' member for Salford with the tenacity of a rottwieller. This was not plain reading from an autocue script. Jeremy Paxman would have been proud of the performance. Though Singh failed to extract a definitive admission of law-breaking from Blears it was a joy to behold watching the red-haired woman wriggle and squirm. Well done Ranvir. Hope its repeated on BBC Northwest Tonight.

bluereddish said:
I watched the lunchtime edition and got quite a surprise. Usually the presenters are up the arses of local politicians such as Leese and Karney and go out of their way not to ask 'difficult' questions. Anyway, today that red-haired thieving troll Hazel Blears was on. Her smarmy message was that she'd repaid £13,000 she should have paid in capital gains tax but still insisted that she had done nothing wrong or illegal and had acted fully 'within the rules.' Until today I'd always considered Ranvir Singh to be nothing more than a newsreader. Anyway, today she laid into the lying 'dishonorable' member for Salford with the tenacity of a rottwieller. This was not plain reading from an autocue script. Jeremy Paxman would have been proud of the performance. Though Singh failed to extract a definitive admission of law-breaking from Blears it was a joy to behold watching the red-haired woman wriggle and squirm. Well done Ranvir. Hope its repeated on BBC Northwest Tonight.

So do bloody i now, it sounds great.

How Hazel Blears still has a job as an MP never mind in the cabinet is totally beyond me.
She stole that £13k and it really was theft. Hopefully the people in her constituency will do the right thing at the next general election

I'll be watching Northwest Tonight in great anticipation

in my opinion some of these dishonarable members have committed fraud.certainly the cornish MP who claimed for goods for his flat in london and had them delivered to his house in cornwall.

I was under the impression Blears was a City supporter? If she is a City supporter I hope she's bought dozens of houses, all of them with moats, silk cushions, trouser presses, and well away from either London or Salford, possibly in Cornwall yes. If she isn't a City supporter she should be stripped, peeled, and herded into the sea with the rest of them.

She's also fit as f**k...a lot fitter in real life too. Ranvir Singh, not Blears!

Well worth the watch that.

Anyone else hear that arsehole Lebit Opik on 5 Live earlier today?
When it was mentioned that he tried to claim for a two and a half grand telly for his second home, he couldn't see what was wrong with it. He said that the expenses system worked because his claim for the telly was rejected for costing too much. He couldn't get his head round the fact he tried to claim for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.