BBC pay reveal

urban genie

So the beeb is gonna publish the salaries of top paid presenters and staff and is already causing a stir as it's expected that there is some.on shitloads and a lot of pay enequality to be revealed.

Does anyone care though, as argued if they don't pay it top presenters will leave, but then why should someone hosting a show for 60mins a week (though there will be hours of pre work) get paid shitloads of cash.

Pesonally I only object to the liscence fee because the bbc output is generally shite and some stuff gets on my tits.
I think bar local news, motd, dr who, marr and bbc breakfast on a sat/sun morn I hardly watch 1 & 2I do watch bbc 4 on and off and would say 6 music is theain bbc channel I use.

Yes TV license is a joke. But why do others not get to pay TV license and UK do. BBC is free in the Netherlands. Yet UK citizens r funding it.

I'm interested in what football pundits and presenters are paid because IMO they do very little
If Lineker is paid a small fortune who's going to troll him with a Kyle Walker esq tweet! He's already stated that in anticipation he's wearing a tin hat

Don't worry alan sugar is already sticking up for him.

I don't mind they getting paid market value , I get more annoyed on the money they waste buying sport like wimbledon F1 and golf over national sports like football and cricket, or that they spunk so much on shite like pitch battle and other stuff then flog them to death, and saturate the whole channel as they do everything including these presenters

Does anyone care though, as argued if they don't pay it top presenters will leave,

Let 'em leave and get some young guys n' gals on a fraction of what these old farts are on - Sports, News - they are grossly overpaid. Might even result in £100 being knocked off the licence. i wouldn't start with the presenters. though! I'd start will all the chiefs - Directors, Assistant Directors, Chief Director, Assistant Chief Director, Assistant to the Assistant Chief Director, et al! It's true that the BBC bring in a shed load but it seems that people are being paid eye-watering amounts for what hundreds of people could do. We often hear the argument for low pay being that 'anyone can do it, it doesn't take years of training! Same for these people, and besides, how many of them learn on the job the few skills that seem to be necessary to read an autocue. Huw Welsh, Fiona, Sophie? Jeez, a ten year old could do it!

I'm interested in what football pundits and presenters are paid because IMO they do very little
If Lineker is paid a small fortune who's going to troll him with a Kyle Walker esq tweet! He's already stated that in anticipation he's wearing a tin hat

His presumably also covers things like the golf and other things he does. I quite like his approach to the whole thing - it is what it is.

Commercial broadcasters would pay a lot more for the top names.

Don't worry alan sugar is already sticking up for him.

I don't mind they getting paid market value, I get more annoyed on the money they waste buying sport like wimbledon F1 and golf over national sports like football and cricket, or that they spunk so much on shite like pitch battle and other stuff then flog them to death, as they do everyrhing.

They don't have F1, except radio.
They can't compete with Sky for live PL football so don't bother, but they do have the highlights which they pay for.
Wimbledon will give them some of their highest viewing figures for sport - it may not be to your liking, but lots of people do like it.

What journalistic experience has this fart had? How many years of training? Which university awarded him his first class honours degree in journalism? (Or have Leicester awarded him an Honary Doctorate in Smugness?) It's another aspect of the nonsense that the BBC and other broadcasters seem to peddle - if yer good at one thing then yer must be good at another!

It infuriates me that this snide, self-satisfied, sneering shite is sucking out Christ knows how many licence fees. I remember Hansen trousering the total of 165+ licence fees every time he parked his arse on the MotD sofa. I should imagine JugEars has a similar financial arrangement. And the Beeb encapsulate it with the laughable 'World Class' label!

They don't have F1, except radio.
They can't compete with Sky for live PL football so don't bother, but they do have the highlights which they pay for.
Wimbledon will give them some of their highest viewing figures for sport - it may not be to your liking, but lots of people do like it.

Regarding wimbledon 280m for 8 weeks tv which is what they paid for coverage until 2020 that is watched by roughly 15-20% of the UK population is pathetic in my opinion.

ITV paid 220m for England Nation Football Tv rights up till 2022, so the beeb could ahve afforded the Nation sports National teams games rights, but they opted not to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.