BBC: Sarri leaves Chelsea for Juventus. £5m compensation fee agreed.

Wonder if the people running the club ever think what effect their management policy has on the club. Players appear to be signed with sometimes little regard to the manager, which must give players the impression that they are more deeply integrated into the club than their manager and, thus, are prone to acting up when things go awry. I appreciate that other clubs use a DofF or the like and that they have been successful, but something at Chelsea just doesn’t sit right with me.

Got loads of time for Sarri after those 2 games against Napoli and I thought this time round Chelsea would give him time to bring in the players to suit his style of play because managers like Sarri need specific players to fit into his system just like Pep. There are so many parallels with our first season under Pep too - a great start, then a slump, then things picking up at the back end of the season.

Chelsea’s penchant for hiring and firing managers on such a regular basis lends little to stability but as others have said they continue to rack up the trophies in spite of it. Abramovich has actually made a lot of stellar appointments but loses patience with them too quickly for me.

Apparently, its Sarri that wants out and not Chelsea forcing him out. Says a lot about what is going on at that club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.