BBC Sport Prem XI to compete with FIFA XI

The thing with a "best XI" is that it's very subjective. Nobody is right or wrong. Every team proposed above has its own merits and for that person its correct.

I started the thread because I thought it was great to see Zabs getting some recognition now for being a tremendous player and person

--------------------------------------HART--------------------------------------

--------ZABELETA----------VIDIC----------KOMPANY----------BAINES--------

-------------------------YAYA TOURE--------FELLAINI-------------------------

---------SILVA---------------------AGUERO--------------------SUAREZ-------

----------------------------------VAN PERSIE----------------------------------

That would be my best 11, Rooney? don't make me laugh.

Rooney is criminally underrated on here. If I remember correctly he was second top scorer in the league last season and has been producing the goods for them this season playing a completely different role. I think a lot of blues are blinkered by the fact he's a horrible twat and plays for them.

mansour's tow ropes said:
thinking about this team, it is an awful midfield. its not even really a midfield

........gerard.......yaya.......

................rooney..............bale

no balance whatsoever, and no defensive side to it at all.

also Vidic is finished. shit team

only this. Take Gerrard out for Barry. Probably biased but I put him as the Premier League's 2nd best CM after Yaya. Either way, a few players who should be in there over Gerrard at the moment. Then put Silva and Mata in for Bale and Rooney.

Vidic might be in there in a month or so but right now he can't be considered. I'd put Jagielka in there.

Aguero's the best striker in the league if not world. I'll stand by that statement forever.

RVP is world class, no doubt, but what I see from Aguero I have never seen from a striker in my life before. By the time Kun is RVP's age, I know he'll be remembered as a better play than RVP.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Vidic Baines
Ramires Yaya
Mata Fellaini Silva
Van Persie

Not a prem XI, but a team I think could compete against the FIFA world XI.

Prem XI:
Hart
Ivanovic Kompany Vidic Baines
Silva Yaya Fellaini Bale
Suarez Van Persie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.