Bbc sport team of the season

team-of-the-season-2021-22-406355477c1cf095aac1329b71c28dfe.jpg

3 Liverpool 3 City and 2 WHU lol fucking take off those fucking claret and blue specs ffs.

Rice over Rodri

Add Henry snigger gif here.

Bowen over Bernardo

Add any giggling emoji you want.

They both had good seasons but not team of the season good seasons.

In reality shouldn't the team of the season just be City players? We have a varied squad who have all had games and at the end of that season that squad won the league - if the dippers had better players they wouldn't have lost and WHU placing tells us how good overall they are.......its decided on a points based system not who you personally like

In reality shouldn't the team of the season just be City players? We have a varied squad who have all had games and at the end of that season that squad won the league - if the dippers had better players they wouldn't have lost and WHU placing tells us how good overall they are.......its decided on a points based system not who you personally like
A fair comment but there is always a place for somebody who has had a standout season for one of the losing teams.

Salah for instance is a threat but he has been out of form for a bit, quite possibly since contract talks stalled.

But it would be bias in the extreme not to include one or two of the other teams players, just not those WHU ones and certainly not over the ones that have been left out, that would be just laughable really.

3 Liverpool 3 City and 2 WHU lol fucking take off those fucking claret and blue specs ffs.

Rice over Rodri

Add Henry snigger gif here.

Bowen over Bernardo

Add any giggling emoji you want.

They both had good seasons but not team of the season good seasons.

Yeh I’d say Rice over Rodri

Bowen has joint most goals/assists with Son in the PL - he’s been outstanding.

But not as good as Bernardo and Rodri pisses over Rice every day of the week.

Put it this way both of those players have just won the league and played a major part in the reason we won it, Bernardo has won more man of the matches on this forum than anybody this season, I agree that Bowen has played well, very well but he wouldn't get in City's team and neither would Rice.

Bowen I agree although he’s just not made the cut for me which is a little harsh.

Rice has been great so don’t begrudge a hammer picking him but Rodri has just been sensational for us and is genuinely our most important player (as there isn’t an adequate back up now Fernandinho is 37).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.