BBC SPOTY | Team of the Year: CITY | Coach of the Year: GUARDIOLA | World Sport Star: HAALAND

I don’t mind Earps, for a Rag, but Jack Grealish is a big English personality that played a huge part in City winning the Treble.
I like her and she's a real inspirational figure to fans of women's football. Plus she does actually have a personality unlike previous winners. She's spoken brilliantly on stuff like mental health and I think her journey from being on the brink of quitting the game to saving a penalty in a world cup final makes a great story.

At the end of the day, it's not a major award it's just a bit of fun and it's about sports people who've captured the public imagination. She's clearly done that.

Nothing much in 2023 just a member of the team that this year won

The Arold Clark Cup
The Finalissima
Womens WC runner up - tournament where she won the Golden Gloves
2023 Womans footballer of the Year
Sunday Times Sports Woman of the Year

possibly something I have missed but yeah she has had a shit 2023 and plays for the other lot so must he hated - how sad
She's joining arsenal next month, her playing for united is irrelevant

the arnold clark and finalisima are considered show piece tournaments not premier international tournament so stop clutching at straws when two otger nominees actually were champions in offiacal conpetittions of merit

2023 footballer of the year, see you missed the bbc bit off.

you think she deserves it over an actual world champion in Johnson-Thompson fair enough, I don't and think the self promotion with the kit rant and penalty histrionics made her the usual social media influenced choice.

really isn't that important she has won it so congrats, my opinion and yours means fuck all in the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.