BBC4 tonight a must watch for Manc Music lovers

scousemanc said:
Duphrates said:
This is a great performance by the Ting Tings if no-ones seen this before.

Totally agree :)

Love how she uses that loop pedal to do the harmonies towards the end. Lot of sound coming out of a drummer and vocalist.

Whilst not a fan of the Ting Tings I think they have a place in music??

Now this Factory Records story DEFFO has a place in music!!

MikeF - you're a mere 38...... I'm 39!! At this moment in time, I'm not feeling old at all..... I'm re-watching my youth unfold!!

Wait while The Roses come on after this - I'll be 20 again!!!

(except this time I'll get told off my by my missus as I wake her up when she hears me belting out I Wanna Be Adored, culminating with Resurrection at the end...lol)

tueartsboots said:
Fuck right off. Oasis, James , The Charlatons, Ian Brown, Joy Division/New Order to the fucking Ting Tings- Pleeeeeeeease

Your kids played the Ting Tings too loud for you last year.? I was just commenting on the performance. No reflection on anyone else. In fact the only other band which you mentioned that was shown with a live performance was New Order, and Barney hardly did himself any favours.

edit/ and why do the Charlatans always get included in the Manchester scene?

tueartsboots said:
scousemanc said:
Hey! Let's all be stuck in our ways :)
ok will listen to there LP ! ;-p after listening to Joy Division on 12" Vinyl !

:)

its one thing that gets me going - people of "our" age who harp back to records of their youth without appreciating that music moves on. Nought wrong with the old stuff though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.