BBQ Gas bottle shortage

Do yourself a favour and buy a Cobb Grill, six charcoal briquettes will cook a whole roast

9-E07-E7-E7-9212-4114-A777-8-F1264831965.jpg

Find yourself a local caravan seller.

We bought a £400 gas BBQ from M&S (for £70) during the APPALLING "summer" of 2007, but it didn't come with a bottle. Everywhere I tried, HAD to be an exchange, because of that ISIS nutter who tried to ram Glasgow airport in his car, with gas cylinders in. As a last resort, I tried a local caravan seller. Job done

Hello all. Does anyone know where there is any PATIO GAS gas bottles. I'm having trouble finding them. Apparently their is shortage of them. I haven't got an empty one to exchange. It's not just the patio gas bottles there is a shortage of others too. Cheers. Tony.
Don't know if you're still looking but i got my spare from the local tip. They will have a special section for old gas bottles. When i got mine there were loads of them being thrown away.

Don't know if you're still looking but i got my spare from the local tip. They will have a special section for old gas bottles. When i got mine there were loads of them being thrown away.
Cheers mate. I didn't think of. From memory our local tip at Sharston does have a section for old calor gas bottles. I will have a butchers tomorrow.

Find yourself a local caravan seller.

We bought a £400 gas BBQ from M&S (for £70) during the APPALLING "summer" of 2007, but it didn't come with a bottle. Everywhere I tried, HAD to be an exchange, because of that ISIS nutter who tried to ram Glasgow airport in his car, with gas cylinders in. As a last resort, I tried a local caravan seller. Job done

iujuju3wvawr8vac_1591690795.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.