Be careful with getting open return train tickets

whitt said:
frothy said:
good (but i hope you get sorted)

Ha ha. Cheers mate. True Randomer, but that's not the intention. Just letting people know in case they book it thinking they will be home the same night.
I know, but he's a rag. A night in the cold wont hurt him too much ;)

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Oh shit. Ive bought an open return, ive got reserved seats on the way there but its an 'off peak return' with no reservation on the way back.

I told him he'd be able to stand, he said apparently not. He's cancelled at the cost of an admin charge. Double check if I was you mate.

Any coach spaces? I've tried the tickets and travel forum.

Could get one back to Wigan or somewhere else nearby that offers a Euston service, then get an extra train back to Piccadilly?

Cheaper than a hotel, anyway.

whitt said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Oh shit. Ive bought an open return, ive got reserved seats on the way there but its an 'off peak return' with no reservation on the way back.

I told him he'd be able to stand, he said apparently not. He's cancelled at the cost of an admin charge. Double check if I was you mate.

Any coach spaces? I've tried the tickets and travel forum.
Ive got a spare adult train ticket due to my wife being unable to get a ticket.
It is booked seats on the 9.23 from Stockport to London Euston travelling back on Sunday evening at 20.35 again with booked seats.
Any use to any CITY fans - 20 quid only

whitt said:
A rag I know has shelled out £70 on an open return to London Euston, only to find out that all return trains are full on Saturday meaning he'll be stuck there.

I nearly did the same as I'm getting desperate on how to get down there myself now.

Stupid rag bastard (hope all you Blues not staying over get home OK though).
A rag stuck in London eh?

GStar said:
We're booked back on the last train back (21:00) - tried to reserve seats but couldn't.

If i'm sat on your knee on the way home... you're welcome.

Good luck catching that if we go into extra time and penalties !

mancitymark said:
GStar said:
We're booked back on the last train back (21:00) - tried to reserve seats but couldn't.

Good luck catching the 8.25 even if we dont go to extra time and pens

First half 5.15 - 6.00 plus injury time
Second half 6.20 - 7.05 plus injury time (and hopefully celebrating time)
Getting out of wembley
Getting to the tube station
Queuing for a tube train, train journey etc

Bit tight

mancitymark said:
GStar said:

Virgin have 5 trains on standby apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.