Be prepared for a fans favourite to be dropped

....................given
zab.......ned............vinnie......bridge
..................de jong......................
.........ireland...........barry..............
tevez.................................robinho
...................rsc...........................

bench:taylor,dunne,micah,swp,bellamy,caicedo,elano (if he stays) if not then boj or jo (if he dsent do one aswell)

im happy with that... obviously if we get eto'o then rsc moves onto the bench at the expense of boj/jo and big phil becomes last in line

I cant believe how many team sheets have Zab at right back. He has no pace, he gets skinned too often when playing RB. Sorry not for me.

Bonol said:
I cant believe how many team sheets have Zab at right back. He has no pace, he gets skinned too often when playing RB. Sorry not for me.

good job you dont pick the team then.

Bonol said:

are you tleling me richards gives any more defensive cover than him? he just runs forward then leaves the defence to get raped

ARSED really!!!!!!

Were getting some proper top notch guys in, being linked with many many more, guys who CAN take us up to the next level, as 1 favorite moves out another will take his place,
I cant be on my own in saying that I am getting a boner with excitement regarding the damage we are gonna do in the league next season, Ok so we wont win it, but its gonna be the best season weve had for a long long time,
Fuckin ellllll, we may even get more than a 6 minute slot on MOTD.

are you sure we won't win it!?!

If we put together the team that is looking likely ( rumours/itk etc) I really believe we'll challenge for the title ( am not pissed )

I feel sorry for swp. I think he could suffer! but......onwards and upwards!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.