be talking to someone today

FRAN THE ARAB said:
de niro said:
lol, not bothered. just this geezer is a top guy so i dont doubt him.
i just wish i knew who he's on about.
a mate ov mine said some waiter in a tapas bar in town.over heard zabaleta,tevez and some bloke with blonde curly hair talkin about messi coming to city in the summer.
never trust a bloke with blonde curley hair ffs!!!!!!

de niro said:
a customer with ties to city, we are going to sign 7 players (did'nt say when or who) but they are all top signings and one in particular is to quote
"going to cause an explosion"
just what i've been told.

Didn't Frank tell you that last year as well in the store? i'm not knocking your info though, this time i have a good feeling this may be true.

dear Di nero,

Dont mean to be rude but didn't you state about a month ago a certain person gave you info of a player that was going to be massive but you could'nt tell us?

1, Is this the same sauce and if so why was he telling you the player then and not now?
2, If it wasnt the same sauce then how many people do you know, who's in the know?
3, Who was the big player you could'nt tell us about before?

FRAN THE ARAB said:
de niro said:
lol, not bothered. just this geezer is a top guy so i dont doubt him.
i just wish i knew who he's on about.
a mate ov mine said some waiter in a tapas bar in town.over heard zabaleta,tevez and some bloke with blonde curly hair talkin about messi coming to city in the summer.
now thats what we want to hear. messi is THE one to get.

Anyone with a username 'De Niro' is quite clearly an attention seeker.

It just so happens that Bill is an interesting and funny attention seeker

Robbo. said:
dear Di nero,

Dont mean to be rude but didn't you state about a month ago a certain person gave you info of a player that was going to be massive but you could'nt tell us?

1, Is this the same sauce and if so why was he telling you the player then and not now?
2, If it wasnt the same sauce then how many people do you know, who's in the know?
3, Who was the big player you could'nt tell us about before?
no, just a customer today, i've dealt with him for years and did'nt know about his city connections.

Robbo. said:
HP%20-%20HP%20Sauce.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.