Beady Eye

Just downloading it now. I'm expecting it to sound similar to the stuff off Dig Out Your Soul.

I'm a massive fan of Oasis and Liam but this is like fuckin 60's swing music from Pulp Fiction! The 22 second clip they posted the other day was brilliant, good guitar riff with the drums coming in and now they choose to release this first?? God knows why!

Ah well, I suppose its good news in the sense that if this album is really shit then there is more chance of Oasis getting back together!

Bojinov The Bull said:
I'm a massive fan of Oasis and Liam but this is like fuckin 60's swing music from Pulp Fiction! The 22 second clip they posted the other day was brilliant, good guitar riff with the drums coming in and now they choose to release this first?? God knows why!

Ah well, I suppose its good news in the sense that if this album is really shit then there is more chance of Oasis getting back together!
the 22 second clip sounds really promising.

this free download isnt a single is it? it is very poor.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

the 22 second clip sounds really promising.

this free download isnt a single is it? it is very poor.

I presumed it was but maybe it isn't since they are giving it away free!

I wasn't all that impressed, I expected something like 'I believe in all' or 'boy with the blues', guess he had to pull the sound away from typical Oasis, but I don't think that what I have heard is worth parting cash for the album.

Now hoping for some solo stuff from Noel!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.