Beady Eye

tonea2003 said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
I dont think thats true at all, Songbird is a great song, Im Outta Time and Soldier On is as well from Dig Out Your Soul!

come on, if you was to complie a top 20 of oasis songs none of them would get anywhere near. bland at best.

I think Songbird would get in my top 20! Simplicity at its best!

tonea2003 said:
not heard it yet but reading the comment thus far i will give it a miss.
Why? have you not got a mind of your own? I'm gonna start a thread on how its really cool to wear Mr Blobby wellies to a nightclub, and see if you do it.

On topic though, I've not heard the song yet, but looking forward to hearing it, so I can pass my own judgement.

billy_big_spuds said:
tonea2003 said:
Why? have you not got a mind of your own? I'm gonna start a thread on how its really cool to wear Mr Blobby wellies to a nightclub, and see if you do it.

On topic though, I've not heard the song yet, but looking forward to hearing it, so I can pass my own judgement.

phrased it wrongly, i won't go out of my way to go on listen to it, based on his previous efforts, obviously if i do hear it i can make a proper judgement.
don't hold much hope though.
great rock singer pants songwriter

off topic these mr blobby wellies you wear.............

tonea2003 said:
billy_big_spuds said:

phrased it wrongly, i won't go out of my way to go on listen to it, based on his previous efforts, obviously if i do hear it i can make a proper judgement.
don't hold much hope though.
great rock singer pants songwriter

off topic these mr blobby wellies you wear.............
they're fucking shit hot, and birds proper dig them ;D

billy_big_spuds said:
tonea2003 said:

Exactly, people jump on the anti bandwagon.

second song they do everyone will be creaming over them.

X Factor world we live in where you have to go way over the top one way or anouther on a judgement.

woz69 said:
Sounds like a john lennon tune

I agree, I think it sounds like something Lennon would write if he was bored. I like it btw, not amazing by any means, but I bet there's better things to come. Someone said it today actually as soon as they heard it ''Inspired by the Beatles'' and they were probably bob on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.