Beat Wigan and...

Jumanji

We finish top of the league in January, no matter what happens.

Just realised this! Massive game.

RM has said he wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if we drop down to third during Jan/Feb.

Quite frankly I only care where we are come 6.00pm May 13.

mancity1 said:
RM has said he wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if we drop down to third during Jan/Feb.

The thing is though, January will be our toughest stretch by far. If we beat Wigan and even lose to the Spuds, we're cruising for the title once all our players return.

Erm. January does matter.

Also Mancini has said in past interviews if we can finish top in January, he reckons the league is ours.

Jumanji said:
mancity1 said:

The thing is though, January will be our toughest stretch by far. If we beat Wigan and even lose to the Spuds, we're cruising for the title once all our players return.

Will not be a cruise no matter how we are placed at January 31 Jumanji.

We would all love to be 6 points clear of the pack and knock off Spurs at home but even if this was the case it ain't over until the arithmetic says otherwise.

Spurs are the real deal IMO this year and Manure will not go away either.

Many a twist and turn before its decided I suspect.

All we can do is control the games we play in as best we can and hope we get enough points from the remaining 18 games.

mancity1 said:
Jumanji said:
mancity1 said:

Will not be a cruise no matter how we are placed at January 31 Jumanji.

We would all love to be 6 points clear of the pack and knock off Spurs at home but even if this was the case it ain't over until the arithmetic says otherwise.

Spurs are the real deal IMO this year and Manure will not go away either.

Many a twist and turn before its decided I suspect.

All we can do is control the games we play in as best we can and hope we get enough points from the remaining 18 games.

this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.