Beat Wigan and...

Jumanji said:
Erm. January does matter.

Also Mancini has said in past interviews if we can finish top in January, he reckons the league is ours.

We are not guaranteed to be top at the end of January, even if we were there's still a long way to go.

This would NOT mean the league is ours. What if we lose, say, four games between then and the end of the season?

I'm not entirely sure Roberto meant what he said - if, in fact, he said that at all.

Jumanji said:
We finish top of the league in January, no matter what happens.

Just realised this! Massive game.
Sorry but not so us,rags and spuds all play jan 31st,thats 3 more games each yet.

It doesnt matter if we are top for the rest of the season until the last day. All we need to concentrate on is that we win regardless.

The Best team wins the league and that is us. If we finish top end Jan the other will know the writing is on the wall. lets all stick together and support the team a little harder when things are not going all our way, as at the moment.

Jumanji said:
We finish top of the league in January, no matter what happens.

Just realised this! Massive game.

Yep remember we were saying after looking at the Jan fixtures if we still 1 or 2 points around the scum we will have a great chance of winning the league

Anyone know what our ticket allocation is for Wigan, I know it's sold out I was wondering

MSP said:
Wigan is a massive game.

But unfortunately we decided to make each game we play a massive one and that's the main reason why we're in some sort of crisis now.

League, league and only the league. That's what we should be about this season.

correct. the title is the only thing this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.