Bebe

MickyBenno81

Ha ha ha the cunts been sent out on a season long loan to Besiktas.

What a joke.

I can't help but think if Bebe had been a City player, the press would of had a field day...'flop' etc.
But they dare not ridicule a Man Ure player.

You can't blame him for going, it's a lot warmer there if you're sleeping in a cardboard box.

Having been homeless myself I genuinely wanted it to work out for him at the swamp but I guess even now he's in a far better place than 99.9% of homeless people could ever dream.

rhinomcfc said:
bebe 7mil
adam johnson 7mil

enough said
face-palm-300x300.jpg

I'm not going to contest this as, firstly, I can't be arsed, and secondly, nobody will a) care or b) back me up; but your use of selective facts proves nothing, and isn't really a point at all.

"enough said" indeed.

Viva Rivaldo said:
rhinomcfc said:
bebe 7mil
adam johnson 7mil

enough said
face-palm-300x300.jpg

I'm not going to contest this as, firstly, I can't be arsed, and secondly, nobody will a) care or b) back me up; but your use of selective facts proves nothing, and isn't really a point at all.

"enough said" indeed.

go on you've got my full attention!!!!!!

Tbh got nothing against the guy, only the fans that hyped him up, he was homeless and now hes probably got more than he could ever wish for, fair play.

MCFC1993 said:
Tbh got nothing against the guy, only the fans that hyped him up, he was homeless and now hes probably got more than he could ever wish for, fair play.

Same here. Got nothing against him personally, I'm sure he appreciates the money more than most.

It was just funny that they paid millions for some random homeless guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.