Beckenbauer's off...again!

Unfotunately for some people of Franz's generation in Germany we are still seen as an enemy power.
He seems to fit into this catergory, for as long as I can remember he has always had something against the English and has never been shy about expressing it.
Maybe the 66 final still irks him,as many Germans think the Russian linesman was never going to be fair towards them or the fact that if the British and Americans had'nt fed him for the first years of his life he wouldn't be around to peddle his biased bullshit.

He's right ...... we do look tired ....... but so do they in parts ...... Ozil , for example , was absolutely shattered at the end of last nights game.

Germany will be difficult to beat , and especially so as we've a nasty habit of giving the opposition the ball all too often ....... but they won't fancy playing England either ..... both defences look shaky , and we WILL Create chances , Beckenbauer will know that ...... what will make the difference is what we do with them!

waterloo blue said:
Unfotunately for some people of Franz's generation in Germany we are still seen as an enemy power.
He seems to fit into this catergory, for as long as I can remember he has always had something against the English and has never been shy about expressing it.
Maybe the 66 final still irks him,as many Germans think the Russian linesman was never going to be fair towards them or the fact that if the British and Americans had'nt fed him for the first years of his life he wouldn't be around to peddle his biased bullshit.

As if, he won it twice since.

Englands defence looks shaky?

Are you serious?

Barring that Robert Green mistake we've been solid at the back.

As for Sunday, we are a better team and have huge experience, I expect us to win.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKlPKsJ2Vj0[/youtube]
2i07uwo.jpg

I think this is mindgames rubbish i know he is right in one way but Capello is wise enough to use this to get em up for it.. and ...as corporal Jones told us many many times they don't like it up em!

Does he comment about the italians and the french or is it just us that he saves his wise advice for? Hope we beat the germans, are you watching Beckenbauer?

OJ Blue said:
Englands defence looks shaky?

Are you serious?

Barring that Robert Green mistake we've been solid at the back.

As for Sunday, we are a better team and have huge experience, I expect us to win.

Whenever any side with any real intention put us under pressure ,we flap at the back ..... look at the triple block yesterday , after Barry had given the ball away ...... and Slovenia had their moments too , but they panicked in front of goal .... we've got away with things so far ..... but we'll need to tighten things up against the Germans because they'll keep on probing for openings , and they'll ultimately find one if we are lax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.