beckham going back to utd

de niro said:
hope this is bollocks, he's a quality player, could make all the difference in the race for the title.
With all the pr stuff hes being doing lately i would be surprised if he remembers how to kick a ball.

de niro said:
hope this is bollocks, he's a quality player, could make all the difference in the race for the title.

He could be their Rodney Marsh!!!

de niro said:
Bwhahaha are you being serious?? Why don't they go the whole hog and give bobby charlton a game or dig best up!!!

ancoats said:
been talking to a rag mate and talk of beckham could going back to utd
fergie is key and they have made up and will talk after tonight bbc show

also beckham will get 25% of shirts sales and a play and pay deal
this lad does not bullsh*t and he has a link to a utd 1st team player

beckham had talks with utd last week and they left it up to him but a offer of
a coaching job with the youth setup could make mind up

watch this space
Well if that doesn't convince Wayne Rooney he was right to question the future investment of utd, I dont know what will, I think it would be nice to see him back there, lets be honest it only goes to show how poor they really are.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Any team that has Beckham these days does it for PR and money. He cant do it anymore but still pulls in the money

Well BB, they have to do something for publicity, they can't always have a few Chilean Miners to leach on, no doubt they are behind HAARP and are manipulating a disaster as we speak, with the next shithouse to parade in front of the cameras, 'doing his bit' for another worthy cause, Twa*s.

PS, am waiting for 'em to turn up on Corrie, offering their heartfelt services, Virmin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.