Beckham graving to be beaten?.

Rubyappeal said:
Beckham is the ultimate modern day triumph of style over substance.

A plastic hero,best days long in the past,who has cynically and coldly manipulated and hoodwinked the media.

A man who passed on the offer of returning to the PL,proving himself and living up to his own bullshit to take the easy option of putting his wife on a failed chat show and taking free kicks against Sunday league keepers in a league equivalent of Div 2.

A thoughtless hero for the feeble,a walking embodiment of Heat magazine.Modern armchair Saturday evening TV Britain summed up.Thick as pigshit,proud to be ignorant as fuck (with lovely hair) but somehow still able to appeal as a "man of the people" in a dumbed down society...Eastenders royalty.Diana syndrome.

Sadly-All the character traits of a future knight of the realm in the making.

Absolutely spot on, couldnt have put it better myself

SWP...Legend said:
He's alright, don't mind the bloke, he's doing it out of some kinda strange loyalty to united despite having a boot kicked at his head and being forced out!

All this there's only 1 team in Manchester makes me laugh, it's obviously intended as a dig at us but knowing that there is only one team in Manchester (City) always makes me laugh.

He has always respected people even when someone direspect him or have a go at him..remember capello,donavon etc...so there's nothing strange about him showing loyalty to united,he's a united fan..

personally when i saw the itw ,i thought he praised city a lot saying they have good players,good organisation,going to be a threat for the title..sorry but i saw nothing wrong with what he said,city ,barca,real legends do the same talk for their teams..

Rubyappeal said:

A plastic hero,best days long in the past,who has cynically and coldly manipulated and hoodwinked the media.

A man who passed on the offer of returning to the PL,proving himself and living up to his own bullshit to take the easy option of putting his wife on a failed chat show and taking free kicks against Sunday league keepers in a league equivalent of Div 2.

A thoughtless hero for the feeble,a walking embodiment of Heat magazine.Modern armchair Saturday evening TV Britain summed up.Thick as pigshit,proud to be ignorant as fuck (with lovely hair) but somehow still able to appeal as a "man of the people" in a dumbed down society...Eastenders royalty.Diana syndrome.

Quality.

Beckham - City Will Never Be Manchester United

What a thick twat this guy really is. His career is now over and the only way he can stay in the limelight is with a cheap dig ala Gary Neville. Im pretty sure everyone will agree with me when i say, "I dont want our club to be Manchester United, infact i'm very proud that we are City, we are realists, a club and fans who have shared the highs and lows together".

Also Beckham stated that United have history, and i believe i have now worked out what history actually means.
History in football, as we have also been told by Liverpool we have no history, is your club being involved in a tragedy. Associates of these 2 teams seem to be the one's who constantly bang on about having no history, well i am sorry, but if its gonna take a nail bomb, a plane being flown directly at our stadium, or a Tsunami to wash away our oil fields you can shove your history up your arse.

City fans know we have history. Im only 33 and until last season had never seen us win a major honour, but i still know we have history.

League Winners - 36/37 and 67/68
FA Cup Winners - 04, 34, 56, 69 and 2011
League Cup Winners - 70 and 76
Euro CWC Winners - 70

Add with that the play off final in 99, the inflatable craze started by City fans in the 80's, the average attendance of around 30k in the 3rd tier of English football, the possibility of Rolando Bianchi introducing snoods to the Prem, sprinkle that with an Allison and a Mercer or even a Bert Trautmann and i'd quite happily say we have enough history.

One last thing Mr Beckham, what history do you have? Apart from this Pig Wanker.
becks_loos-400x300.jpg

Now, NIGE. SICK EM BOY!

Yea thats true there is only one team in manchester and thats MANCHESTER CITY. Rag **** u just jealous.

Rubyappeal said:

wow - perfect, just perfect

Rubyappeal said:

One of the best repost's i've ever seen. Absolute quality.

Yet another talentless media whore who lives his life through the TV, papers, magazines etc. Why does British society hero worship these people and make them extremely wealthy? The list is endless, Jade Goody, Katie Price, all Big Brother contestants etc etc. Soliders, nurses, surgeons to name but a few all deserve more praise and money for the jobs they do but sadly we, the people, fuel talentless people's egos by continuing to buy anything with their names and pictures in. Strve them of the oxygen they crave and see them wither and die

Beckham proves the old adage about fooling some of the people all of the time. Very much a case of a carefully cultivated image over substance. It will be a sad day for football, but a great one for "brand Beckham" if he gets picked to play in the Olympics, I'm sure he craves the armband given the media circus that will ensue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.