Beckham - the Italian expert!

fick rag cnut,

'the best crosser of a ball in the world'. absolute shite.

who was the best before him............ no-one.

this 'title'
was invented by the red top rag media, when he played at the 'factory of dreams' (another media phrase)

baldybouncer said:
All of a sudden Beckham has become an Italian linguist and become expert in the Italian lifestyle and football culture ...

"We all want him to stay and I think he will stay, as he loves Milan and he loves living here."

And how the fuck would you know sunshine!! His final comment says it all really!

"But, for me, United are the only team in Manchester."

Jealous twat!

In his defence, regardless of Kaka joining or not, what else was Beckham going to say?

Timbobs said:
baldybouncer said:
All of a sudden Beckham has become an Italian linguist and become expert in the Italian lifestyle and football culture ...

In his defence, regardless of Kaka joining or not, what else was Beckham going to say?

He should have said nothing as it is none of his business, especially as he has only been there for 5 minutes and is not even a "proper" Milan player. He has probably never heard of the phrase "no comment".

Widnes blue said:
Beckham, THE most overated, over hyped player to ever put a pair of boots on. No pace, cant dribble, cant beat a man, cant head a ball, cant tackle, rarely scores except for his 1 in 20 ratio from free kicks. But his fans always say "but he can cross a ball". My reply is "is that it", the sum total of Beckhams talents. Him and his missus the biggest pair of prats on the planet, has there ever been a couple so llimited in their so called respective talents that are so far up their own backsides?

Couldn't have put it better myself

Widnes blue said:
Timbobs said:
baldybouncer said:

He should have said nothing as it is none of his business, especially as he has only been there for 5 minutes and is not even a "proper" Milan player. He has probably never heard of the phrase "no comment".

He was asked a specific question of if HE THOUGHT Kaka would stay, he done nothing wrong in commenting on a question of his personal opinion.

Since Kaka plays (hopefully soon to be described in the past tense) in the same team as Beckham and currently a work colleague with Kaka, I think it's more his business than people here (myself included)

Beckham didn't do a single thing wrong, if he did, then does that mean Richards was wrong when he was asked about Kaka? If it has nothing to do with Beckham because he is a recent work colleague of Kaka's, then how is it Richards' business at all?

Why not complain at Seedorf as he said the same thing in his interview?

When is someone not allowed to answer a question of their personal opinion on a very important subject they are witness to first hand? Only when it's not what you want to hear?

Beckham is a faggert, His missus is nice ^^ - As "Ali G" Say's "His best mate is Elton Jhon, He wears is missus clothes and talks like a girl....

I my eyes any way he is a twat that should retire.

And get SWP on the right for England!

Beckham is a faggert, His missus is nice ^^ - As "Ali G" Say's "His best mate is Elton Jhon, He wears is missus clothes and talks like a girl....

I my eyes any way he is a twat that should retire.

And get SWP on the right for England!

I reckon AC Milan knew that Kaka was going months ago. In my opinion, they signed Ronaldhino & Beckham to replace him for their PR department.

bluespana said:
He's not even very good at English geography. ;)

that's the real point. He's a thick ****. He played for ushited for all those years, and didn't even realise they're not in Manchester. what a twat.

He's also got a face I could happily punch all day without tiring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.