Beckham...

Cheltblue said:
Sorry boys and girls, but for me he has been a tremendous player and ambassador for England.
The only thing i ever hated about him was his rag history, but thats cus im a bitter blue.

Brilliant at his best, genuine roll model on and off the pitch, and put some pride back into the England shirt.

You gonna hate me, but i see him as an England legend.

Yep, the Tin Hat is on tight!
Are You Richard Keys? You MUST work for Sky.

bluemike said:
Cheltblue said:
Sorry boys and girls, but for me he has been a tremendous player and ambassador for England.
The only thing i ever hated about him was his rag history, but thats cus im a bitter blue.

Brilliant at his best, genuine roll model on and off the pitch, and put some pride back into the England shirt.

You gonna hate me, but i see him as an England legend.

Yep, the Tin Hat is on tight!
Are You Richard Keys? You MUST work for Sky.

No. They offered but i told em to f*ck off cus i couldnt work with Andy twattin Gray!

bobby moore must be spinning in his grave - the most over-hyped player ever beats his 108 england caps if selected this week , at his peak he(beckham) was at best better than average but as usual because he played for the rags he was suddenly the best player of his generation - it sickens me when i think the great colin bell gained only 48 caps

Spot on about Beckham. If greatness was measured by the number of caps, I'd give him 50 max,
For those not old enough to see Colin Bell play, imagine Gerrard in a city shirt wearing a Purdy wig

Team Beckham in jumping on bandwagon shocker to remind the public who he is.

bronco said:
bobby moore must be spinning in his grave - the most over-hyped player ever beats his 108 england caps if selected this week , at his peak he(beckham) was at best better than average but as usual because he played for the rags he was suddenly the best player of his generation - it sickens me when i think the great colin bell gained only 48 caps

Good post. Without doubt the most over rated player of his generation. He's nothing more than decent. How many great games has he had for England?

Everything about him is over inflated his ego, bank balances, foot balls skills. Well nearly everthing apart from his brain of course

Mike D said:
Everything about him is over inflated his ego, bank balances, foot balls skills. Well nearly everthing apart from his brain of course

This.

He just gets stupider and more hypocritical with age. Quite a feat from a childhood cockney rag !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.