beckham

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
We dont want or need him ! Where has this rubbish come from ? He has constantly sneered,mocked and criticised City throughout his career.He is not good enough to get in our team.If he wants some publicity for the American ''off season'' let him take his media circus elsewhere.How any blue could even contemplate him wearing a City shirt astounds me.

andymorrison said:
no no no
p.s his right foot is past its sell by date.

not even worthy of warming our bench

only role I could see him having is tying silva's boots
Not good enough to be in the presence of Silva or his boots

I rather slide down a giant razor blade naked with only my balls for breaks that sign that over rated piece of shit.

The worse thing that could happen for Beckham is for some Prem League club to pick him up and distory the Myth, there is a reason he wasn't getting games before he want to the States and now he is that much older. He would be a backward step for even someone like QPR, let alone us!

I would stop going (only to be replaced by some overseas day tripper with a camera taking pictures of 'Becks' taking a corner)

Not going to happen - way way way past his best and wouldnt even get a game anyway (Coke cup excepted)
let him go to Leicester with his beloved Sven<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:21 pm --<br /><br />
DontLookBackInAnger said:
The worse thing that could happen for Beckham is for some Prem League club to pick him up and distory the Myth, there is a reason he wasn't getting games before he want to the States and now he is that much older. He would be a backward step for even someone like QPR, let alone us!

Exactly!
The best thing that happened to Beckham recently was he was injured for the World Cup last year - his ''image'' was therefore not tarnished / tainted / associated with the failure that occurred. This allowed the 'myth' to continue into crap like this thread.....

Challenger1978 said:
ancoats said:
would bring in the world media we are looking for and give the club a big lift up after the tevez gate

also still got that great right foot and dzeko would love it
what's the feeling around him playing in the blue of city we would have nothing to lose aswell

NO NO NO NO NO AND FUCKING NO
that's a no then?

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.