Been doctors today...

mikeylad222

Suffering from high blood pressure... The doctor asked whether it was work, stress, my diet, sleep patterns....'Nahh, I'm just a typical City fan watching Sky Sports News on loop repeat itself hoping for for some 'Breaking News' on who we're signing next...

Gone are the days of the Tiatto's, Weikens', Edghill's, Danny Mills', Michael Ball's of this world.

Cometh the days of the Robinho's, Manny Adebayor's, Irelands, Tevez's, Terry's of this world.

Toast....to high blood pressure!

CTID MR COOK!

I hope for your sake that the stresses of chasing the top end of the table are better for your high blood pressure than the stresses of relegation battles of previous years.

Raise Your Glasses, FOR A NEW ERA OF MCFC.
THE BLUE MOON IS RISING, subject to transfers

mikeylad222 said:
Suffering from high blood pressure... The doctor asked whether it was work, stress, my diet, sleep patterns....'Nahh, I'm just a typical City fan watching Sky Sports News on loop repeat itself hoping for for some 'Breaking News' on who we're signing next...

Gone are the days of the Tiatto's, Weikens', Edghill's, Danny Mills', Michael Ball's of this world.

Cometh the days of the Robinho's, Manny Adebayor's, Irelands, Tevez's, Terry's of this world.

CTID MR COOK!

my doctor and missus thinks im strung out on viarga

bluebarn said:
I hope for your sake that the stresses of chasing the top end of the table are better for your high blood pressure than the stresses of relegation battles of previous years.

Well hopefully I'l be able to compare the two and let you know ;)

I went also said "all this goings on is making me feel like a pair of curtains"he said "pull yourself together"

Went to the doctors yesterday and said, "Doctor, everytime i pleasure myself i sing, Glory, Glory, Man Utd, am i abnormal?"

He replied, "No, do not panic, it's quite common in fact, there are plenty of wankers who sing that each week!"

Always makes me giggle that one.

mikeylad222 said:

CTID MR COOK!

and they were the good ones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.