Beers/Lagers.

I went on an all inclusive holiday in greece and they had freezing cold draught lowenbrau. I spent nearly all that holiday totally fucked up.

2sheikhs said:
I went on an all inclusive holiday in greece and they had freezing cold draught lowenbrau. I spent nearly all that holiday totally fucked up.

Can't beat it can you. We went to Spain and they served halves of Estrella where the glass had been covered in condensation then stuck in the freezer. They fucking sailed down.

Hehe you got me.

After years of decent german stuff, wheat/half wheat etc warsteiner, krombacher and so on you can't go back mate.

I like that organic English lager, forget the name but it's lovely so we can make top notch beer but we just don't make much of it :(

Thank fook it's not just me kp :D

Mikecini said:
paphos-mcfc said:
foxy said:
Carlsberg

End of thread

Yep, not pleasant in blighty but very drinkable over here.

And for some reason Thailand. I used to drink in all the time there, does drinking it cold from a bottle make a difference?

Probably mate. Brewed here to the Danish recipe, brewed in the UK to make pure profit whilst tasting like fizzy pizzle.

palealebig.png

Dirty dishwater in a bottle.

paphos-mcfc said:
Mikecini said:
paphos-mcfc said:

And for some reason Thailand. I used to drink in all the time there, does drinking it cold from a bottle make a difference?

Probably mate. Brewed here to the Danish recipe, brewed in the UK to make pure profit whilst tasting like fizzy pizzle.

I went to the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen when city were playing there in the Europa. Somebody at the brewery museum pretty much said they use to export the good Carlsberg to the UK, the cockney shandy drinkers didn't like it so they then sent us the shite we have today.

That is as eloquent as I can put it.

paphos-mcfc said:
Mikecini said:
paphos-mcfc said:

''Brewed under licence'', translate ...same branding fuck all like the original.

''fizzy pizzle'' good name for a real ale?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.