Before Meltdown its time for that message to all Bluemooners

lets show our pride and passion one last time for our beloved blues and they will deliver. enjoy the game one and all.

Fellow Bluemooners I love you all, the good the bad and the ugly. Whatever happens we are City through and through ( except those scummy rag infiltraters ). Heres to the future !!

If we do it on Sunday (god willing) I would imagine I have the biggest arms in the world so I can reach out and hug every city fan on the planet and give them a big wet kiss,of course if all the females want to make their way to the front I will have to deal with them first,so all you lads will have to wait (but don't worry,it will be worth it)

Been a blue all my life (25 years) and when I started supporting city not in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine we would be in this position. I remember growing up following city home and away. Ayr pre season years ago, Port Vale on a shitty cold wet November night, Scunthorpe, Tranmere etc while all my mates were enjoying success after success following the red shite from their living rooms. Well my day, and our day in upon us. Will it be tomorrow, who knows, but the simple fact that it may be fills me with excitement beyond my wildest dreams. Being a city fan wasn't an easy choice, but I stuck through it through the rough and rougher. The thing I love the most about being a city fan, is the family the follows it. Hopefully come 5pm tomorrow, we will be crowned the Champions of England, the pure emotion and joy running through every single fibre of my body will be like sex, ecstasy and the lottery win all rolled into one, and enjoying that experience with thousands of other blues will be just amazing. I love the buzz when we win a game, tomorrow will hopefully be something I've never experienced before. Fingers crossed blues, I deserve it, and more importantly we ALL deserve it.

Amen blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.