Before tomorrow nights game...

fbloke

It might be worthwhile re-visiting a thread from last season that the Rags still have a chuckle at.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=165120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=165120</a>

I expect us to win but if we don't please lets take a breath before going down that route ;-)

I can't believe some of the comments on there. If we win anything this season each one of the clueless clowns who wanted Mancini out should be named and shamed

simmers said:
I can't believe some of the comments on there. If we win anything this season each one of the clueless clowns who wanted Mancini out should be named and shamed

Named and shamed. These are the clowns who if they had their way would have not given Mancini a chance.

Thaksins soldier
Bojinov the Bull
Jim Tolmie's Underpants
Shady Giz
Trigger( mod on the Forum)
Freestyler ( a favourite poster of mine)
Alan Harper ( a favourite poster of mine)
S.E .H.
Prestwich Blue ( probably one of the most intelligent and cleverest posters of all making a tit of himself)

Have you people anything to say - " The Prosecution rests".

Now don't get me wrong i'm one of the pro Mancini's City supporters on this site,but should we not wait a little while longer before we pass judgement on our manager?

We need to wait a while longer before anyone's named and shamed. Let's be honest, Mancini could be out by Christmas or atop the Premier League table.

Let's give him a chance either way.

ifiwasarichfan said:
simmers said:

Named and shamed. These are the clowns who if they had their way would have not given Mancini a chance.

Thaksins soldier
Bojinov the Bull
Jim Tolmie's Underpants
Shady Giz
S.E .H.
Prestwich Blue ( probably one of the most intelligent and cleverest posters of all making a tit of himself)

If Carlsberg did witchhunts . . . . . . . . . . .

Hey, how come de niro's escaped inclusion on this list?

I'm not to sure wether we need another thread having a go a fellow City fans, it's bad enough just switching the telly, opening a paper or twisting the knob on the radio.

Far to negative thread for me Mr F.

ifiwasarichfan said:
simmers said:

Thaksins soldier
Bojinov the Bull
Jim Tolmie's Underpants
Shady Giz
S.E .H.

Absolutely PMSL at "the prosecution rests" comment.

Maybe you might be better holding off your stupid comments until you know whether Mancini is a success or not?

I deliberately didn't 'name and shame' as it wasn't about individuals but about the overall reaction to one result.

Its not a time to shout about anything be you a fan of RM or not.

All I was asking is for a more even handed response to tonights result.

If we lose 5 - 0 or win 10 - 0 the same 'request' exists.

I also wonder how many checked through the entire thread to check for their own possible comments before adding to this thread ;-)

C'mon City!

fbloke said:
I deliberately didn't 'name and shame' as it wasn't about individuals but about the overall reaction to one result.

Its not a time to shout about anything be you a fan of RM or not.

All I was asking is for a more even handed response to tonights result.

If we lose 5 - 0 or win 10 - 0 the same 'request' exists.

I also wonder how many checked through the entire thread to check for their own possible comments before adding to this thread ;-)

C'mon City!

YOu might as well ask the sun not to come up tomorrow, fbloke.

There will always be an overrection to any result on here.

Funnily enough, I'm always one to say that football fans are football fans and largely the same. And I'm also always saying that a page on Bluemoon does not represent the majority views of City fans.

But one of our traits as a club and as fans has always been to overreact to every result. A win or a defeat. One of the NEvilles picked up on this and described us an "emotional club".

If we win, I guarantee there will be a thread asking what odds we could get on the treble.

If we lose, there will be several wanting the manager and various players sacked.

That's just the way it is !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.