Before tomorrow nights game...

Didsbury Dave said:
fbloke said:
I deliberately didn't 'name and shame' as it wasn't about individuals but about the overall reaction to one result.

Its not a time to shout about anything be you a fan of RM or not.

All I was asking is for a more even handed response to tonights result.

If we lose 5 - 0 or win 10 - 0 the same 'request' exists.

I also wonder how many checked through the entire thread to check for their own possible comments before adding to this thread ;-)

C'mon City!

YOu might as well ask the sun not to come up tomorrow, fbloke.

There will always be an overrection to any result on here.

Funnily enough, I'm always one to say that football fans are football fans and largely the same. And I'm also always saying that a page on Bluemoon does not represent the majority views of City fans.

But one of our traits as a club and as fans has always been to overreact to every result. A win or a defeat. One of the NEvilles picked up on this and described us an "emotional club".

If we win, I guarantee there will be a thread asking what odds we could get on the treble.

If we lose, there will be several wanting the manager and various players sacked.

That's just the way it is !

What a typical bloody response that it.....

JESUS CHRIST I REALLY DO GIVE UP!

A bit like that you mean ;-)

Woah woah hang on, where've I had a go at Bobby? I'm a big Mancini fan, I'll admit once or twice his tactics against certain teams I wasn't too keen on but I've never been one of the Anti-Mancini clan, quite the opposite actually.

'IfIwasarichfan', you can swivel mush!!

Blue Smarties said:
Not surprised about S.E.H wanting Mancini out, knew he was on my foes list for a reason.

*in thought* so thats what I couldn't add this cnut to my friend list.... *out of thought*

Theres not a fan in the country that hasn't had a rant after a bad result.

Because we all know better than the manager. Can score any goal that the strikers miss and my 10 year old son could of saved that goal that went in at the final whistle.
Just sit in any pub after any defeat

S.E.H said:
Woah woah hang on, where've I had a go at Bobby? I'm a big Mancini fan, I'll admit once or twice his tactics against certain teams I wasn't too keen on but I've never been one of the Anti-Mancini clan, quite the opposite actually.

Don't let the tubthumpers bully you for having an opinion, SEH. That's what the forum is for.

Didsbury Dave said:
S.E.H said:

Don't let the tubthumpers bully you for having an opinion, SEH. That's what the forum is for.

DD, it seems there are a lot more varied opinions and ways of expressing them now dont you think?

'Swivel Mush' - love it!

fbloke said:
Didsbury Dave said:

DD, it seems there are a lot more varied opinions and ways of expressing them now dont you think?

'Swivel Mush' - love it!

Swivel, fbloke ;-)

I like it.

Didsbury Dave said:
fbloke said:

'Swivel Mush' - love it!

Swivel, fbloke ;-)

I like it.

I love this image.

kcnepd.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.