Beglin (TV Pundit) Your thoughts

Ever wondered why most of these wankers are on "minor" channels and not on the Beeb/SKY etc? Its coz they can't get the big gig, have already been dropped by the big gig or have nothing enlightening to say. Toeing the party line doesn't guarantee maximum exposure these days - look how Shearer on MOTD has changed the narrative by enthusing over City and the football we play. Beglin - like Lawro and the rest - are like the last Tommies- a link back to when the dippers won things regularly and they are depressed by the lack of success and lash out at anyone who is where they think the dippers "belong" - they will go to their graves with only distant memories of success on murkeyside for the dippers and good riddance to them.

Hey, being honest, Aguero's goal was a stunning shot, hit with ridiculous power, however it was straight at de Gea - he should have saved it. I'm sick to death of that twat getting praise for shots that are hit directly at him, so he deserves criticism for letting one through his hands.

Great one two for the set up though.

Boring bastard who recites the brutally obvious in drab monotone.
Views all of football through the lens of 1980s Liverpool (for whom, in fairness, he was an excellent full back before injury curtailed his career)
Said the other week, that (paraphrasing here but trust me, I'm not far off) "Red Star are only playing this well because they have had to up their game on account of playing a team as great as Liverpool".

As for the OP's original post: I have no truck with anybody calling out the emperor's new clothes myth of "de Gea = the best goalie in the world".
That's two at the Swamp last year and Gundogan's last week where the BEST GOALKEEPER IN THE WORLD™ stood giddily on his goal line (instead of advancing and crippling the forward, as is his job) whilst the opposition player popped the ball into his net.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.