Being ‘knocked off our perch’ ..

A 25 year old quote is perfectly apt for a football club living in the past.

My favourite scruffy Jim moment was where he could barely say our name when naming teams they aspire to emulate and had to interject "....cant believe I'm going to say this.." before mentioning gods own.

Swallow it you scruffy twat.

Oh and the government have said "No" fuck off with your begging bowl and plans for the Wembley of the North, cheeky ****. Get your hand in your own pocket or take your borrowing over the 2 billion mark.
Am I right in thinking they had a grant for the cantilever roof for the 1966 World Cup in the first place?

Any coincidence ?

da9be1ea367543a28ec1b6f4184fa0d6.png

Scruffy Jim doesn’t have an original thought, plagiarism pure and simple.

Reactions: jrb
Our perch has 5 FIVE 5 major trophies sitting on it,all won in 6 months last year.....that’s more than the rags have won in 10 years.

“We’re still on our perch,
We’re still on our perrrch,
Fuck off to Monaco,
We’re still on our perch”.

In hindsight, isn’t hindsight a wonderful thing, Jim fucked up didn't he? Instead of just concentrating on United, Jim came out all guns blazing to appease the Rag masses. Noisy Neighbours, knocking us and the Scousers off their perches. In doing that he’s already set himself and United up for ridicule and failure.
Maybe they should concentrate on knocking the likes of Fulham off theirs first before getting too ambitious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.