Belfast

Skashion said:
mick10 said:
Apologies for???? What does it matter? Do you assume everything is Loyalist and or Republican in Northern Ireland?
I just want to know which set of cunts are responsible for that despicable unionist/loyalist flag at City games.

What flag is that? Why do you find it dispicable? A Tri colour more akin too your liking?

mick10 said:
Skashion said:
mick10 said:
Apologies for???? What does it matter? Do you assume everything is Loyalist and or Republican in Northern Ireland?
I just want to know which set of cunts are responsible for that despicable unionist/loyalist flag at City games.

What flag is that? Why do you find it dispicable? A Tri colour more akin too your liking?

So you are playing a game of Sectarian Bigotry Top Trumps?
Most people in Northern Ireland are either loyalist or republican.
So what is the problem in pointing that out,exactly?

Wheres popcorn cat when you need him .............p.s hope your not ship building pal

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mick10 said:
Skashion said:

So you are playing a game of Sectarian Bigotry Top Trumps?
Most people in Northern Ireland are either loyalist or republican.
So what is the problem in pointing that out,exactly?
Firstly the religious thing was brought up by Skashion which he then rants off about, Secondly do either of you come from Northern Ireland? Why do you assume to judge how the population feels? We're not going too agree on this NF because I do remember quite a few of your posts on other matters and also Skashion's. You're both good posters but I don't always agree with you. The initial question about religion was brought up by Skashion too which I replied. He mentioned a flag which I then brought up it's counterpart. The next post was keep sectarian shite off the site. I agree totally, but then which club is the Protestant one.....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
And you don't like him based on what exactly?
Sorry, I should have made it clear, I hate cunts who bring their sectarian shit into our stadium.

scaled.php

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCd72XOpFrw[/youtube]

562139_366023066795577_1964640745_n.jpg

redhandmanch.jpg

I have also seen the flag described here at matches: <a class="postlink" href="http://stpaulifansuk.forumup.co.uk/about1085-stpaulifansuk.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://stpaulifansuk.forumup.co.uk/abou ... ansuk.html</a>

UVF - For God and Ulster

I do not want that sectarian shite in our stadium and it's more than likely that a Belfast branch is responsible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.