Belfast

Jocks Y-Fronts

I am in Belfast this weekend with Mrs JYF - any suggestions for a reasonable pub near the City centre to watch the game ? When I say reasonable, it should have seats and a TV................!!!!!!!!. Bonus if its near a shopping mall for MRS.

Thanks

Check out The Kitchen Bar (right beside Victoria Square shopping centre), the Deer's Head (right beside Castle Court Shopping Centre) and Franklin's Sports Bar (across the road from the Europa Hotel). I think some City fans are gathering in Lavery's, but that's a wee bit out of the way for your Mrs.

Henry's bar in Joys Entry. Nice enough bar and good big tv screens. Show all big matches.

Check out The Kitchen Bar (right beside Victoria Square shopping centre), the Deer's Head (right beside Castle Court Shopping Centre) and Franklin's Sports Bar (across the road from the Europa Hotel). I think some City fans are gathering in Lavery's, but that's a wee bit out of the way for your Mrs.
AaaaHa he's not in Belfast really he just wanted to trick you into making your well overdue first post :-)

I watched City in The Garrick a couple of years ago, really nice pub, big screen & great food. It's just past City Hall

I am in Belfast this weekend with Mrs JYF - any suggestions for a reasonable pub near the City centre to watch the game ? When I say reasonable, it should have seats and a TV................!!!!!!!!. Bonus if its near a shopping mall for MRS.

Thanks
Don't think they show sports , so that wont help with your request , but you if you like old fashioned pubs its worth having a pint in the Crown opposite the Europa Hotel, brilliant classic pub interior .

Whatever you do, don’t go anywhere near the Botanic Inn, they are holding a red fanzone and been publicizing it widely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.