Belgian Jupiler League

Real-City

We need to raid this league. There is so much young talent on these teams that we need to take a serious look at. A list of players I would love to have:

Stephen Defour - Standard
Axel Witsel - Standard
Dieumerci Mbokani - Standard
Christian Benteke - Standard
Joseph Akpala - Club Brugge
Jared Jeffry - Club Brugge
Marc-Andre Kruska - Club Brugge
Emmanuel Sarki - KVC Westerlo
Lucas Biglia - Anderlecht - Probably the most PL ready.

That is only the few I know as I am sure there is more, but that league has some of the best young talent in the world and I think we would be very wise to raid it of its players. Biglia is just the type of player we are looking for.

I love Football Manager too ;)

Belgian football seems to be enjoying a purple patch in terms of youngsters coming through. Not heard of some of those players, but Witsel is very much on the City radar. Heard very good things about Biglia and Defour but like any signing from abroad it's a risk whether they will adapt.

Still, Hughes is definitely looking in Belgium and Germany predominantly, or has up till now. One of the reasons for that is these leagues require and teach a good work ethic, the other is that most youngsters speak very good English. All imo of course.

Never played Football Manager, just research my friend. I think Biglia is very ready for the PL. I think he is a step up from Nigel de Jong in that he has a better touch and a better distributor. Also, I believe Eriksson was scouting Defour before he was sacked and I think Witsel will still need a couple of years getting used to the PL before he can step on the the pitch.

Real-City said:
Never played Football Manager, just research my friend. I think Biglia is very ready for the PL. I think he is a step up from Nigel de Jong in that he has a better touch and a better distributor. Also, I believe Eriksson was scouting Defour before he was sacked and I think Witsel will still need a couple of years getting used to the PL before he can step on the the pitch.

Witsel is very good.

Tez Tosterone said:
Real-City said:

Witsel is very good.

You think Witsel could play in a PL game tomorrow?

Real-City said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Real-City said:

Witsel is very good.

Witsel would need to handled by a very good coach. David Moyes, Arsene Wenger etc

Real-City said:
We need to raid this league. There is so much young talent on these teams that we need to take a serious look at. A list of players I would love to have:

So far I agree

Stephen Defour - Standard
Axel Witsel - Standard
Dieumerci Mbokani - Standard
Christian Benteke - Standard
Joseph Akpala - Club Brugge
Jared Jeffry - Club Brugge
Marc-Andre Kruska - Club Brugge
Emmanuel Sarki - KVC Westerlo
Lucas Biglia - Anderlecht - Probably the most PL ready.

That is only the few I know as I am sure there is more, but that league has some of the best young talent in the world and I think we would be very wise to raid it of its players. Biglia is just the type of player we are looking for.
But this list is hilarious, I am also following the JPL on a regular bass and I never rated players like Sarki and Jeffrey (never even heard of him).
Defour (Milan?), Benteke, Mbokani, Witsel (Marseille?) from standard are good transfers (the oldest defour = 21)
Jovanovic, Bolat(great keeper), Mangala and Sarr from standard are also top
Boussoufa and Biglia (A villa?), Van Damme from Anderlecht, Lukaku striker from 16! toptalent also Anderlecht
Vadis and Dirar from Brugge
Geoffrey Mujangi BIA from Charleroi (greatest talent at the leaugue but bad behaviour)
Ruiz from Gent (AZ?)
Barda (genk)

Real-City said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Real-City said:

Witsel is very good.

I'm sure he's good enough. When players like Oshea, Carrick, Park can play in the PL it may not be a problem for Witsel.

check out 'imscouting' sposed to be very good for researching players, teams, leagues etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.