Belgian Jupiler League

Defour, Witsel and Mbokani are definitely exciting talents (benteke too but he hasn't shown much), but these guys that were mentioned:

Joseph Akpala - Club Brugge
Jared Jeffry - Club Brugge
Marc-Andre Kruska - Club Brugge
Emmanuel Sarki - KVC Westerlo

They are ABSOLUTE SHIT! Clearly you haven't seen them play at all or you'd know. Jared Jeffrey is like the glauber berti benchwarmer (if that) of Club brugge, which is a largely talentless side; akpala will never have the skill to be a striker of any significance in the PL, Kruska is reasonable but he doesn't stand out whatsoever in Belgium, which is saying something. Sarki has skill but he wouldn't even cut it at bottom PL sides.
I'm from Belgium and I follow the league closely, and let me tell you: Witsel, Defour and Mbokani will be heard from in the near future and they are definitely suited for City (though Standard will want 15m+ for any of them), but the other ones are not even up to part in the Belgian Jupiler League. Manchester city should leave the Brugge boys to mid table league one sides; they are rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.