Belgium v Morocco - Sun 27th Nov, 13:00 | Group E | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s my point though Mexico, whereas I get it that at every World Cup there are thousands wearing Brazil shirts and draped in Brazil flags who aren’t Brazilians, are we saying it’s the same for Morocco, Tunisia, Mexico etc? As best as I can see these fans look and react Moroccan and are not local Qataris? But Morocco is a really poor country

I wonder if the Moroccans have a lot of itinerant immigrant workers there?

I wonder if the Moroccans have a lot of itinerant immigrant workers there?
Could well be pal, I know for a fact that the money in Morocco is shit, that’s why the group I used to work for put huge labour intensive factories over there, once countries like Poland and Romania became relatively expensive

Has any player fallen off as drastically as Hazard? He was legitimately one of the best players in the world at one point and now he looks like he should be playing lower league football.

Has any player fallen off as drastically as Hazard? He was legitimately one of the best players in the world at one point and now he looks like he should be playing lower league football.

Got that big fat pay check at Madrid and then he… well he got fat too.

F4463915-D4A7-4E15-A2B9-94162CBBBF21.jpeg

That’s my point though Mexico, whereas I get it that at every World Cup there are thousands wearing Brazil shirts and draped in Brazil flags who aren’t Brazilians, are we saying it’s the same for Morocco, Tunisia, Mexico etc? As best as I can see these fans look and react Moroccan and are not local Qataris? But Morocco is a really poor country
A lot of them could be Moroccans living in France, Belgium etc plus around the Middle East

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.