Belgium v Portugal | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Made of glass

Let’s see how your ankle ligaments hold up when someone scissor tackles you from behind.

What else can it be apart from ankle ligaments?

Disgusting tackle, he meant to leave one on KDB with the other leg. No doubt miss first few months of season. :(

Hopefully I'm being pessimistic and not out for 6-8 months!

Disgusting

How do cunts like these never gets banned ?

Curious if you have a replay of a goal or moment in football that you are sick to death with?

For me it has to be that fucking Paul Gascoigne goal against Scotland. I thought it was overplayed to begin with, with them showing it every tournament or England game but they have gone into overdrive with it this Euro's and I feel I have seen it about 500 times in the last two weeks.
Unfortunately our concerns were realised and he's done his ankle ligaments, to make it worse he played the next game after an injection.
Looks like he will be out for at least 6 months.

agree with all the comments that Kennyg should be banned for celebrating injury to one of our players. He's clearly not a blue and a horrible little man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.