Belgium v Romania - Sat 22nd June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group E

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d be checking Lukebakio’s family’s betting accounts for an unusual number of Belgium 1-0 first half bets.

Been a fan of Onana for a while, he has all the raw attributes to be a top class player. If there was anything at all in the Nunes leaving rumours, which I doubt, he'd be a good replacement as that work in progress midfielder.

This Euros has been really exciting and much better then the World Cup in game's quality.
The overall standard is usually slightly higher than the World Cup, so that often sets it apart, but I think the crowds play a big part.

Each nation’s fans usually only get 10-15k tickets for each match in the World Cup, with the rest going to sponsors, FIFA, and corporate packages.

Whereas 90% of the tickets for each Euros match goes to fans of the nations playing.

Creates a completely different atmosphere.

It also helps that most of the host countries are already setup to put on big tournaments, and are within easy travel distance of the vast majority of participating nations, so although there have been transport and access issues thus far, it has still been far better than Qatar or Brazil (or South Africa) for fans and teams alike.

And that makes a big difference to the quality of play on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.