Believe In Carrick #BIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much.

He earns £150k a week and last played against Tranmere in Jan 2020 in FA Cup.

It's a standing joke at the training ground that he's completely money obsessed and won't take a cut for anyone.

He's contracted until 2023 and United have an option of another year.

Meaning, he's gonna cost them at least another £15m.

Befitting of the new Duncan Edwards.
Please do not besmirch Duncan Edwards name by any comparison to that piece of trash!! I know that it was not you who originally did so but, as someone who saw Duncan play a few times and thought he was going to have such a wonderful career, it pains me when someone like Jones the face is compared to him!! Sorry. :-)

For anyone who is upset that I admired a player from Trafford United, remember it was back in the good/bad old days when it was the norm to attend one team one week and the other the next. Couldn't afford away games in those days. So please forgive me. :-)

Please do not besmirch Duncan Edwards name by any comparison to that piece of trash!! I know that it was not you who originally did so but, as someone who saw Duncan play a few times and thought he was going to have such a wonderful career, it pains me when someone like Jones the face is compared to him!! Sorry. :-)

For anyone who is upset that I admired a player from Trafford United, remember it was back in the good/bad old days when it was the norm to attend one team one week and the other the next. Couldn't afford away games in those days. So please forgive me. :-)
I too went to the old toilet on some alternate weeks and saw Edwards just the once. I remember only that he seemed like a giant to me, stood on the popular side almost below pitch level.

Just before my generation but heard many, many older Blues saying he was a special player, you have nothing to apologise for.

Good start to the BIC campaign , if the Rags can do us a favour and scrape a backs to the wall result at Chelski , Carrick could be rewarded with a 5 year deal , it will be like Groundhog Day for the Rags , another of their "legends" blowing £500m and leading the march to obscurity.

If he goes on a great run, how the hell are they not going to appoint him?

Most of their fans will become giddy again and swept up in the emotion, not realising they'll be making more or less the same mistake again.

Pretty much.

He earns £150k a week and last played against Tranmere in Jan 2020 in FA Cup.

It's a standing joke at the training ground that he's completely money obsessed and won't take a cut for anyone.

He's contracted until 2023 and United have an option of another year.

Meaning, he's gonna cost them at least another £15m.

Befitting of the new Duncan Edwards.
In fairness, plastic surgery is pretty expensive. And God knows, he needs a fuckload of it...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.