Believe.

Pmsllll we've been complete dogshit this season. Never gonna happen so don't waste your time stressing about it bud.

Really hard to believe when we are barely knocking on the door, the team itself was in total disarray, we had 4 full backs on the pitch at one point. I can't tell if we miss players or if we are just playing so bad it wouldn't matter. The one thing we did miss was a captain and a leader to regroup the team when we needed to but we didn't play as a team, we played as ghosts chasing a team which played positively and totally outclassed us on every level.

We seriously need to regroup and get this pressure off our backs, i always thought it was the strikers who were misfiring but today... It's hard to find any positive, the only player i thought actually might change the game was Aguero but he was playing against 11 players. Our entire defence was shaky, midfield did nothing whatsoever to help with one player even contributing to their cause, we were in total disarray today and it is the worst performance i've seen under Mancini.

Really struggling to find positives or anything of note, the only positive i guess is that we still CAN win the league.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.